Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate non-personally identifying information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
While we do not share information with other companies or organizations, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us if fraud prevention or investigation is needed. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
This website uses integrated cookie technology to deliver relevant ads to you if you have previously visited this website. If you would like to opt-out of being served ads specific to your interest, please click here, or clear your browser cookies. Doing so will remove your device from our cookie list, however we cannot prevent you from seeing our company’s ads that may be displayed related to other sites or content that you visit.
Your legal rights
If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
• The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
• The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
• The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
• The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
• The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
• The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
• Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision making.
Privacy Contact Information
email : firstname.lastname@example.org